IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
Institute of Business Administration (IBA), University of Dhaka is offering a six week course on Human Resource Management Competencies (HRMC).
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitProspective candidates must fulfill the following criteria for admission: Bachelor's degree in any discipline; Minimum 2 (two) years of work experience with reputed organization/s (work experience can be relaxed for exceptional candidates).
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply using the prescribed application form available at www.iba-du.edu. Completed applications are to be submitted at MDP Office, Room: 402 (3rd Floor), IBA, University of Dhaka on any day between 10:00 am to 8:30 pm till February 28, 2017. Classes will start from March 10, 2017. Scanned copy of application can also be emailed to email@example.com. Each selected participant has to pay total Tk. 26,000/- as course fee.
More detail about
Institute of Business Administration, DU
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended