Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Dhaka University calls application for admission in two-day Management Development Courses in Supply Chain Management and Leadership & Change Management.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitThese short courses are being offered to cater the needs of organizations that desire to attain a competitive edge in the global context.
The courses will impart the latest techniques and tools in the respective areas of study and will sharpen the skills on the managers who wish to stand out at their job.
Each course will be taught for 12 contact hours (weekends only). Applicants will be called on Rolling (First Apply First Call) Basis. Filled up Application Form should reach at IBA MDP officer (Room: 402, 3rd Floor) by January 17, 2017. Alternatively, scanned copy of application can also be sent through email: (email@example.com).
More detail about
Institute of Business Administration, DU
Submit Your Comments:
|Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended