UITS Signed an Agreement to Implement HEQEP Project
University of Information Technology and Sciences (UITS) signed the agreement with Higher Education Quality Enhancement Project (HEQEP) of the University Grants Commission, Bangladesh.
Secretary Mohammad Khaled on behalf of HEQEP and the Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Mohammad Solaiman and project director Jagatbandhu Barua signed the agreement on behalf of UITS at the University Grants Commission Auditorium on February 13, 2017 (Monday).
Chairman of the University Grants Commission of Bangladesh Professor Abdul Mannan was the chief guest at the signing ceremony chaired by the Director of HEQEP Project Dr. Gauranga Chandra Mohanto. Member of the University Grants Commission Professor Dr. M. Shah Nawaz Ali and Senior Operations Officer of World Bank, Dhaka Dr. Md. Mokhlesur Rahman were the special guests.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitA total of eight public and private universities including UITS have signed the HEQEP Projects Implementation Agreement. The Ministry of Education has received HEQEP Project on the support of the World Bank.
The purpose of HEQEP Project is to encourage all fields of education with research and to increase technical & institutional capabilities in higher education sector.
More detail about
University of Information Technology and Sciences
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended