SAU will Free from Session Jam, Pro-VC
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University (SAU) Professor Dr. Md. Sekendar Ali has announced plans to make SAU session jam free.
He announced that at a discussion about improvement of education after visiting the first-year classes of four Faculties of the University on January 11, 2017 (Wednesday) morning.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor said, the University authority has taken all type of steps to prevent session jam. Our students are achieving better results, in all types of job examinations including the BCS examination, than any other public universities.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitHe urged the teachers, officials-staffs and students to cooperate together for smooth operation of the university and free from militancy through referring that the Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University is now the country's potential university.
The director of student counseling and guidance Professor Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman, Proctor Professor Dr. Md. Farhad Hossain and Public Relations Officer Md. Bashirul Islam including the teachers of concerned departments were also present at the time.
More detail about
Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended