4th Int'l Conference on Engineering Research at SUST
School of Applied Sciences and Technology of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sylhet is delighted to organize the 4th International Conference on Engineering, Research, Innovation and Education (ICERIE-2017) on January 13, 2017.
Director of IICT and convener of the conference Professor Shahidur Rahman confirmed that at a press conference held at the conference room of the Institute of Information and Communication Technology (IICT) at 4:00 pm on January 11, 2017.
The conference will be ended on January 15, 2017 (Sunday). This conference will bring together the academics, researchers, students, professionals and entrepreneurs from home and abroad for exchanging their views, ideas, knowledge, experiences in different areas of engineering and technology.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitTwo dozens of Universities including Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka University, Jahangirnagar University, Rajshahi University, Chittagong University will take part in the conference.
More detail about
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
Submit Your Comments:
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended