Two Committees Formed to Improve Textbooks
The government has formed two committees for correcting the secondary level text books based on recommendations made by specialists.
One of the committees will suggest changes for making text books more readable after reviewing the 2012 curriculum. The other committee will improve the quality of text books from class nine and ten.
Education professionals made 15 recommendations that includes the unburdening of the curriculum by dropping certain subjects. Using identical question papers and a general question bank have also been recommended by educationists.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitThe order issued by the Education Ministry to form the committees said the work to improve text books and the curriculum should follow the suggestions made by the experts.
The work to renew the curriculum in 2012 came after more than a decade. Books based on the new curriculum were circulated from January 2013.
Submit Your Comments:
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended