Teaching for Active Learning Certificate Course Held at GUB
Foundation for Learning, Teaching and Research (fLTR) has successfully completed first batch of Certificate Curse on Teaching for Active Learning (TAL) from 5 to 7 January at Seminar Room of Green University of Bangladesh.
A total of 42 faculty members from 6 public and 14 private universities attended in the course. The course was designed for orienting and developing teaching & learning skills of senior and junior faculty members of different universities. Professor Emeritus Dr. Serajul Islam Chowdhury, University of Dhaka was present as Chief Guest and Professor Jamilur Reza Choudhury, Chairperson, fLTR was present as the Chair of the closing session.
Professor Dr. Md. Golam Samdani Fakir, Director of the Course and Vice-Chancellor of GUB provided overall guidance and acted as lead facilitator for the course. Some eminent educationists facilitated different sessions of the course. They were Professor Syed Saad Andaleeb, VC, BRAC University; Dr. Manzoor Ahmed, Professor Emeritus, BRAC University; Professor Dr. Md. Mozahar Ali, Director, GTI, Bangladesh Agricultural University; Professor Syed Manzoorul Islam, DU; Professor Yousuf M. Islam, VC, Daffodil International University; Dr. Shakib Ahsan, Director, CETL, ULAB; and Mr. Md. Iqbal Hasan, Sr. Lecturer & Mr. Hasan Al Zubayer Rony Lecturer of GUCETL of Green University.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitThe course covered topics like Socialization of the participants, Social Capital: Ground Norms to be followed for Creating Active Learning Environment in the Class, Teaching in Higher Education: Moving from Pedagogy to Andragogy, Effective Habits and Behaviors of High Performing Teachers, Transactional Analysis: Application in Teaching, Teaching styles Vs Learning styles: Implication of Multiple Intelligence, Bloom's Taxonomy and its application for Active Learning, Formulating Course Objectives and Students Learning Outcomes, Ethics in Teaching, Managing Disruptive Behavior of the Students, ICT in Teaching: Moving Beyond Power Point, The Art of Preparing Quality course Syllabus and Lesson Plan, Formulating Quality Questions Based on Learning Domains of Bloom's Taxonomy, Formative and Summative Evaluation of Learning Performance, Application of Rubrics, Teaching Portfolio: How to Prepare etc.
More detail about
Green University of Bangladesh
Submit Your Comments:
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended