IELTS for Higher Education and Bright Career Abroad
Better skill in English is essential for higher education in English based countries around the world. Even in some countries, a specified level of English skill is mandatory.
IELTS is the most popular test to measure English proficiency level. This is the world's most accepted test to verify the communication skills in English language. Indeed, IELTS is the only English language proficiency test accepted by different countries for migration.
Academic and General Training- these two modules are available for this test. Academic module test should be given for higher education abroad and General Training module for immigration, employment, vocational training and to participate in any training. English language proficiency has verified through these four tests- listening, writing, reading and conversation. IELTS test is not the traditional English exam of school and college level. There is no other option to get better scores without following appropriate and right guidelines for the preparation of test.
These four (listening, writing, reading and conversation) skills are verified in the tests of both module- academic and general training. Writing and reading tests are different for two modules although the speaking and listening tests are same.
There are four sections in listening test. Examinees have to answer 40 questions by listening the audio record. Two tasks are in the writing test. Word limit for first task is 150 words and 250 for second task. The scheduled time is one hour. In the reading test, candidates have to answer 40 questions under 3 sections in one hour. And the speaking test is rotated around in three parts. 11-14 minutes is the scheduled time for speaking test.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitRegistration Fee:
British Council and IDP conduct the IELTS test. British Council arranges the test at 5 locations in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Khulna. The registration fee is Tk. 14,500/- at the British Council registration centers across the country. IELTS test cannot be given without a Passport. Because the Passport is considered as admit card for the test.
IELTS test is completely different, techniques and knowledge based test. There are many technical aspects of the test system. The desired test results cannot be obtained without the overall and proper knowledge. So, the right organization is needed which have experienced teachers, suitable environment, necessary educational materials, multimedia class rooms and other related facilities.
To know more about Spoken English and IELTS preparation program you can visit British Council Dhaka Office: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Phone: 02-8618905 or 09666773377, Hotline: 01711-439026, Email: (email@example.com).
Submit Your Comments:
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU April 2017
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU