IELTS for Higher Education and Bright Career Abroad
Better skill in English is essential for higher education in English based countries around the world. Even in some countries, a specified level of English skill is mandatory.
IELTS is the most popular test to measure English proficiency level. This is the world's most accepted test to verify the communication skills in English language. Indeed, IELTS is the only English language proficiency test accepted by different countries for migration.
Academic and General Training- these two modules are available for this test. Academic module test should be given for higher education abroad and General Training module for immigration, employment, vocational training and to participate in any training. English language proficiency has verified through these four tests- listening, writing, reading and conversation. IELTS test is not the traditional English exam of school and college level. There is no other option to get better scores without following appropriate and right guidelines for the preparation of test.
These four (listening, writing, reading and conversation) skills are verified in the tests of both module- academic and general training. Writing and reading tests are different for two modules although the speaking and listening tests are same.
There are four sections in listening test. Examinees have to answer 40 questions by listening the audio record. Two tasks are in the writing test. Word limit for first task is 150 words and 250 for second task. The scheduled time is one hour. In the reading test, candidates have to answer 40 questions under 3 sections in one hour. And the speaking test is rotated around in three parts. 11-14 minutes is the scheduled time for speaking test.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitRegistration Fee:
British Council and IDP conduct the IELTS test. British Council arranges the test at 5 locations in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Khulna. The registration fee is Tk. 14,500/- at the British Council registration centers across the country. IELTS test cannot be given without a Passport. Because the Passport is considered as admit card for the test.
IELTS test is completely different, techniques and knowledge based test. There are many technical aspects of the test system. The desired test results cannot be obtained without the overall and proper knowledge. So, the right organization is needed which have experienced teachers, suitable environment, necessary educational materials, multimedia class rooms and other related facilities.
To know more about Spoken English and IELTS preparation program you can visit British Council Dhaka Office: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Phone: 02-8618905 or 09666773377, Hotline: 01711-439026, Email: (email@example.com).
Submit Your Comments:
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি