IELTS for Higher Education and Bright Career Abroad
Better skill in English is essential for higher education in English based countries around the world. Even in some countries, a specified level of English skill is mandatory.
IELTS is the most popular test to measure English proficiency level. This is the world's most accepted test to verify the communication skills in English language. Indeed, IELTS is the only English language proficiency test accepted by different countries for migration.
Academic and General Training- these two modules are available for this test. Academic module test should be given for higher education abroad and General Training module for immigration, employment, vocational training and to participate in any training. English language proficiency has verified through these four tests- listening, writing, reading and conversation. IELTS test is not the traditional English exam of school and college level. There is no other option to get better scores without following appropriate and right guidelines for the preparation of test.
These four (listening, writing, reading and conversation) skills are verified in the tests of both module- academic and general training. Writing and reading tests are different for two modules although the speaking and listening tests are same.
There are four sections in listening test. Examinees have to answer 40 questions by listening the audio record. Two tasks are in the writing test. Word limit for first task is 150 words and 250 for second task. The scheduled time is one hour. In the reading test, candidates have to answer 40 questions under 3 sections in one hour. And the speaking test is rotated around in three parts. 11-14 minutes is the scheduled time for speaking test.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitRegistration Fee:
British Council and IDP conduct the IELTS test. British Council arranges the test at 5 locations in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi and Khulna. The registration fee is Tk. 14,500/- at the British Council registration centers across the country. IELTS test cannot be given without a Passport. Because the Passport is considered as admit card for the test.
IELTS test is completely different, techniques and knowledge based test. There are many technical aspects of the test system. The desired test results cannot be obtained without the overall and proper knowledge. So, the right organization is needed which have experienced teachers, suitable environment, necessary educational materials, multimedia class rooms and other related facilities.
To know more about Spoken English and IELTS preparation program you can visit British Council Dhaka Office: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Phone: 02-8618905 or 09666773377, Hotline: 01711-439026, Email: (email@example.com).
Submit Your Comments:
- Admission to 11th Batch Certificate programme in Disaster Management -2017
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18