Career Fair 2016 held at EU
The day long Career Fair organized by Eastern University (EU) Career Crevice & International Office (CSIO) on 9 February 2016 ended with a positive note. The objective of the Fair was to bring together employers, experienced professionals, and entry level talented individuals under one roof. This day-long event focused on the theme of 'Not just a job, find your career'.
The interactive Fair was open for all graduates and job seekers and EU campus was filled with festive atmosphere from the morning till afternoon. The event included ten career related seminars/workshops/panel discussion/spot interview where different corporate leaders shared their valuable experiences and opinions on career issues. In total 30 reputed companies participated in the Fair.
Earlier Mr. Shamsur Rahman Sherif MP, Hon'ble Minister of Land, Govt. of the People's Republic of Bangladesh inaugurated the Fair at 10.00 am as the Chief Guest. In his speech, the Chief Guest praised EU authority for organizing such an event regularly. He advised the young job seekers to acquire different inter-personal skills along with professional degrees so that they can sell themselves well in the job market. He believed that such type of Fair will create awareness among the job seekers about recent trends of job market. Mr. Abul khair Chowdhury, Chairman, Board of Trustees of EU, as a Guest of Honor of the inaugural ceremony, said the fair was a rare opportunity for direct interaction between potential job seekers and employers. Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain, President, BSHRM; Mr. A S M Mahbubul Alam, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Information, Govt. of the People's Republic of Bangladesh; Ms. Mohua Rashid, Country Manger, ACCA Bangladesh were also present as the Special Guest.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitIn the welcome speech, Pro Vice Chancellor & Convener of the Fair, Prof. Dr. Abdul Hannan Chowdhury said that the Fair will benefit both employers and potential employees extensively. Prof. Dr. Abdur Rab, Vice Chancellor of EU, in his address shared his future plan to add more practical and job oriented courses in the present curriculum of the University. He thanked all participating organizations, sponsors, partner organizations, media and organizing team for their sincere cooperation in organizing the Fair. Among others, BoT Members, Treasurer, Deans, Advisers, Registrar, Chairpersons, Controller of Exam, faculty members, officials, students, and guests attended the inaugural ceremony.
Later in the evening the Fair ended on a colorful closing ceremony. All participants, sponsors were presented with crests by the Vice Chancellor. The Deputy Director of Career Services and International Offices thanked all participants, partners and sponsors for their generous support.
EduIcon.com was the online media partner of this career fair.
More detail about
Submit Your Comments:
- East West University offers Full free Scholarship for poor students
- কুয়েটে ঈদ-উল-ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু ২২ জুন
- Elementary and Level-1 language courses admission at BUP
- IDEB offers Training courses for July-September'17 Session
- ১৮ জুন থেকে রাবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতক (১ম বর্ষ) ভর্তি শুরু ২৪ আগষ্ট
- NSU offers Certificate course in English Proficiency
- ২০১৫ সালের ডিগ্রী পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- C.S July-December, 2017 admission notice at ICSB
- 4th Batch Early Childhood Development (ECD) Course at ICMH
- GIS Training Admission Announcement, DU (9th Batch)
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে স্নাতকের রেজিস্ট্রেশন শুরু
- শাবিতে এক মাসের একাডেমিক ছুটি ঘোষণা
- এন.ইউ'তে এম ফিল ও পিএইচ ডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তির আবেদন শুরু
- ফ্রি প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্স ভর্তি বিজ্ঞপ্তি