Career Fair 2016 held at EU
The day long Career Fair organized by Eastern University (EU) Career Crevice & International Office (CSIO) on 9 February 2016 ended with a positive note. The objective of the Fair was to bring together employers, experienced professionals, and entry level talented individuals under one roof. This day-long event focused on the theme of 'Not just a job, find your career'.
The interactive Fair was open for all graduates and job seekers and EU campus was filled with festive atmosphere from the morning till afternoon. The event included ten career related seminars/workshops/panel discussion/spot interview where different corporate leaders shared their valuable experiences and opinions on career issues. In total 30 reputed companies participated in the Fair.
Earlier Mr. Shamsur Rahman Sherif MP, Hon'ble Minister of Land, Govt. of the People's Republic of Bangladesh inaugurated the Fair at 10.00 am as the Chief Guest. In his speech, the Chief Guest praised EU authority for organizing such an event regularly. He advised the young job seekers to acquire different inter-personal skills along with professional degrees so that they can sell themselves well in the job market. He believed that such type of Fair will create awareness among the job seekers about recent trends of job market. Mr. Abul khair Chowdhury, Chairman, Board of Trustees of EU, as a Guest of Honor of the inaugural ceremony, said the fair was a rare opportunity for direct interaction between potential job seekers and employers. Mr. Md. Musharrof Hossain, President, BSHRM; Mr. A S M Mahbubul Alam, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Information, Govt. of the People's Republic of Bangladesh; Ms. Mohua Rashid, Country Manger, ACCA Bangladesh were also present as the Special Guest.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitIn the welcome speech, Pro Vice Chancellor & Convener of the Fair, Prof. Dr. Abdul Hannan Chowdhury said that the Fair will benefit both employers and potential employees extensively. Prof. Dr. Abdur Rab, Vice Chancellor of EU, in his address shared his future plan to add more practical and job oriented courses in the present curriculum of the University. He thanked all participating organizations, sponsors, partner organizations, media and organizing team for their sincere cooperation in organizing the Fair. Among others, BoT Members, Treasurer, Deans, Advisers, Registrar, Chairpersons, Controller of Exam, faculty members, officials, students, and guests attended the inaugural ceremony.
Later in the evening the Fair ended on a colorful closing ceremony. All participants, sponsors were presented with crests by the Vice Chancellor. The Deputy Director of Career Services and International Offices thanked all participants, partners and sponsors for their generous support.
EduIcon.com was the online media partner of this career fair.
More detail about
Submit Your Comments:
- BUFT 1st convocation will be held in September
- ঢাবির ডেভোলপমেন্ট স্টাডিজ এ ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১২ মে
- এনইউ'র ১ম বর্ষ স্নাতকের (পাস ও প্রফেশনাল) রিলিজ স্লিপের মেধা তালিকা প্রকাশ
- 28th Advanced Training Course on Research Techniques in Social Sciences
- ডিগ্রী ১ম বর্ষ পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ICAB Notice on Professional & Advanced stage Class- Enrolment
- Certificate Course on Youth Entrepreneur Development 1st Batch at DU
- আগামী ১৫ এপ্রিল জবি'র ইভনিং এমবিএ-র মৌখিক পরীক্ষা
- GIS Training Admission Announcement 2017 , DU
- Training course on SPSS and Stata for professional & Students
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি (পাস) ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের ফল প্রকাশ
- এন.ইউ.'র মাস্টার্স শেষ পর্বের পরীক্ষা শুরু ১৭ এপ্রিল
- GIS Training Admission Announcement , DU
- Junior certificate courses in different language Session '17-18
- JnU offering Certificate Course in English Language 2017