M. Nurul Islam
|General Information [Not Verified]|
|Male Hostel Seat||:||N/A|
The Dhaka Centre for Law and Economics was initiated in April 1999 and started operation in April 2001 with the sole objectives of providing a formal institutional tuition support for a selected number of courses of the University of London, International Academy.
The University of London is truly one of the great universities of the world. A federation of 18 world-class Colleges and 10 specialist institutes, its reputation for high academic standards has been built on the outstanding teaching and research of its Colleges since 1836. University of London degrees are recognised internationally by governments, universities, employers and professional bodies as being of the highest academic quality.
Our prime objective at DCLE is to ensure the success of our students by providing quality education for those students who have the potential to meet the high standards of University of London, International Programme. Our admission tests and screening procedure is designed to select those students who have the commitment to undertake the rigorous academic training and research required to successfully complete the courses.
Become a Barrister from the Best of the World
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended