Consular & Visa office
Plot# 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Tel: 880-2-8810087, Fax: 880-2-8826737 email@example.com
09:00 - 17:00 (Sunday through Thursday) (12:30~13:30 Lunch Break)
For Visa Purpose:
(Tuesdays will be closed for visa purposes)
Application Receipt: 11:30~12:30
Application form distribution: 11:30~12:30
Visa Delivery: 14:30~15:30
1.Student visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Visa Application form (obtained from the Embassy gate).
3. Valid Passport.
4. A separate passport is required for a child.
5. Old Passport(s) (If any).
6. Two Photos ( Size 3.5 X 4.5 cm ).
7.Photos should be taken within 6 months.
8. Original Academic Certificates:
a. SSC to Higher degree, Admit card & Testimonial of all examinations.
b. Bangla or English version of all certificates is acceptable.
9. Acceptance Letter from School in Japan.
10. Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Ministry of Justice in Japan.
11. Reason to Study in Japan.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended