আপনি কি বিদেশে পড়াশোনার জন্য আপনার যোগ্যতা যাচাই করতে চান ?Assess Your Opportunity
উপরোক্ত Button টিতে Click করে র্ফমের প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্যগুলো পূরণ করে পাঠালে আমরা Free Assessment এর ব্যবস্থা করে দেব ।
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||01710-393537, 01916-230074|
There are 3 different types of visas for Academic Studies or Language Courses in Germany.
Type 1: Student Applicant's Visa: The Duration of this visa is 3 months, which is valid if you have not yet obtained university admission. After admission, it must be converted as quickly as possible into a resident permit for student purposes at the office for foreigners? affairs.
Type 2: Student Visa: The Duration of this visa is 1 year. In order to obtain this visa, you must provide proof of admission and financial support for the duration of study.
Type 3: Language Course Visa: Which cannot be subsequently converted into a student visa. It is valid only for the duration of the course.
1. Type 1: For Student Applicant Visa
a. 2 application forms with originals and 2 sets of photocopies.
b. Valid passport
c. 2 recent copies of passport size photographs
d. Proof of entitlement to get admission at a University in Germany.
e. All Certificates with Marks Sheets and Admit cards
f. If the study course will be held in German language, proof that you already possess a good knowledge of German language
g. If the study course will be held in English language, proof that you already possess a good knowledge of English language
h. Proof of sufficient funds for the first study year (approx. 7600 EUR) and a financial plan for the entire period of study.
2. Type 2: For the Student Visa
a. All the documents listed under type 1 above as well as
b. A letter of admission from a University or an Institute for Higher education in Germany
3. Type 3: Language Course Visa
a. A valid passport and 2 passport photographs
b. 2 application forms with originals and 2 sets of photocopies
c. Proof that you have registered for an intensive language course with a minimum of 20 hours per week (e.g certificate of registration, receipt for course fees)
d. Proof that you will be covered by health insurance for the duration of your stay in Germany
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
178, Gulshan Avenue
Telephone enquiries: 02-8853521-24
From 1st April till 30th November:
Sundays: 8:00 to 12:30 & 13:00 to 16:30
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 to 12:30 & 13:00 to 15:15
From 1st December till 31st March:
Sunday to Thursday: 8:00 to 12:30 & 13:00 to 16:30
Office hours of the visa section:
Sunday through Thursday: 9:00 to 11:00 (registration 7.30 am)
After-hours, at weekends and on public holidays a duty officer can be reached till 24:00 h. (only emergencies!)
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||Flat # 4B (4th floor), House # B-49 Zakir Hossain Road, Mohammadpur Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh||+88-02-9103422, 01552-705612|
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended