আপনি কি বিদেশে পড়াশোনার জন্য আপনার যোগ্যতা যাচাই করতে চান ?Assess Your Opportunity
উপরোক্ত Button টিতে Click করে র্ফমের প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্যগুলো পূরণ করে পাঠালে আমরা Free Assessment এর ব্যবস্থা করে দেব ।
|Cinnamon International||01921067646, 01745823789, 01815117911|
|Overseas Ambition Solutions Ltd||+8801791022222|
1. Two identical photos, black and white or colour,
taken within the last 6 months.
2. Must be clear and well defined, taken against a plain white or light coloured background.
3. Digital photos must not be altered in any way.
4. The face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, with the mouth closed.
5. Tinted prescription glasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible and the frame is not covering any part of the eyes. Sunglasses are not acceptable.
6. False hairpieces or other cosmetic devices are acceptable if they do not disguise the natural appearance of the bearer.
7. Photos in which the applicant is wearing a hat or head covering worn for religious reasons are acceptable if the full facial features are not obscured.
8. The frame size must be 35mm X 45mm (1.37? X 1.77?)
9. Must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photo and include the top of the shoulders.
10. Size of the head, chin to crown*, must be between 31mm (1.22?) and 36mm (1.41?).
1. Have a valid letter of acceptance from an
2. Have adequate funds available to you to pay for your tuition and living expenses while in Canada and to return to your country of residence
3. have strong enough social and economic ties to Bangladesh
4. Are in good health
5. Are law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity
6. Will not be a risk to the security of Canada
1. Your passport, valid for the duration of your
studies plus one month.
2. The correct processing fee
3. A letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution confirming name and length of the program, tuition fees, living expenses, semester for which the admission is valid and last date for registration.
4. All educational documents, including marks sheets (SSC, HSC, Bachelors, Masters or other post- secondary, college, vocational or university diploma, certificate or degree).
5. Proof of funds sufficient to cover your tuition and living expenses for your first year of study in Canada.
6. You must provide a one year statement of transactions from personal bank account(s) (an original certified bank issued statement or a certified copy of passbooks), as well as fixed deposit certificates, savings certificates, PSP certificates or any other proof of savings.
7. You must also demonstrate that sufficient funds will be available to support yourself during the whole duration of your program.
8. Confirmation of any scholarship, grant, teaching or research assistantship including name of the providing institution or organization, amount per semester or year and duration
9. If some or the totality of your funds are provided by a sponsor (either parents or third party) you must also include:
a. Notarized declaration of sponsorship. If you have more than one sponsor, a separate declaration must be provided for each sponsor. However, sponsors who are husband and wife can appear on the same declaration
b. Details of assets and income for each sponsor with supporting documents such as property documentation, land deeds, rent agreement, business license, business tax information, employment letter with salary information.
c. You must also provide the income tax forms (tax assessments and tax paid receipts showing total income and amount of income tax paid) for the past two years.
10. If your sponsor is not a resident in Bangladesh
you must include:
a. The relevant tax assessments from their country of residence. (example: Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada for a sponsor residing in Canada.)
b. A proof of the immigration status in the country of residence. (example: proof of citizenship or permanent residence)
11. If someone other than yourself or your parents is providing funds you must include:
a. Letter of explanation as to the reason why this person is assisting
b. Number of persons living in this persons household
c. Proof of this persons relationship to you; birth, marriage or school certificates, passport.
d. Affidavits or self-declarations are not acceptable proof of relationship.
12. Proof of employment for yourself, if applicable, and your parents (employers full name, address, phone number, name of supervisor with his phone number, length of service and salary details).
13. If you will be attending an educational institution in the province of Quebec you must provide a CAQ (certificat d acceptation du Quebec) from the Government of Quebec.
14. Your police clearance certificate and your birth certificate
15. If you will be under 18 years of age at the date of your departure for Canada, you must provide a notarized guardianship agreement signed by both your parents (or legal guardian) and the person who will be your guardian in Canada
16. If a consultant or a legal representative has provided you help to prepare your application or to gather the supporting documents, you should provide the details of this person (name, name of company, address and phone number). If the consultant or legal representative is located in Canada, provide his CSIC number.
|Cinnamon International||House#03, Road#14, Sector#01 Uttara Dhaka-1230||02-48950425, 01745823789|
|Exa Education||Kabir's Point, 129 Senpara Parbata, Mirpur-10, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.||01733442644|
|Overseas Ambition Solutions Ltd||Suite: E4 (4th floor) , BTI Center Plaza. 95 Green Road, Farmgate, Dhaka - 1215||+88-02-9135888, +8801793122222|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended