আপনি কি বিদেশে পড়াশোনার জন্য আপনার যোগ্যতা যাচাই করতে চান ?Assess Your Opportunity
উপরোক্ত Button টিতে Click করে র্ফমের প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্যগুলো পূরণ করে পাঠালে আমরা Free Assessment এর ব্যবস্থা করে দেব ।
1. Applicants may take advantage of visa scheduling
services offered by Saimon Overseas Ltd.
2. This service allows applicants to purchase a fee receipt, fill out and submit their forms and passports, and schedule an interview in one easy stop at the Saimon Overseas branch office in Gulshan, Dhaka.
3. Applicants who use this service will not have to come to the Embassy until the day of their interview and successful applicants will be able to pick up their issued visa from the Saimon Overseas office where they submitted their application.
4. For this service Saimon Overseas Ltd. will assess a per passport service fee of 440 taka. Address of service provider for non-immigration visa applications:
House 4A, Road 22, Gulshan 1
|Cinnamon International||01921067646, 01745823789, 01815117911|
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||01710-393537, 01916-230074|
|Overseas Ambition Solutions Ltd||+8801791022222|
1. Telephone Inquiries (Sunday-Thursday): 09:00-10:00
2. Nonimmigrant Visa Appointment Scheduling (Sunday): 14:00-15:00
3. No-Show Passport Pick-up and Rescheduling (Monday): 14:00-15:00
4. Passport and documents collection for administrative processing (Monday & Thursday): 14:00-15:00
1. Saimon Overseas, Dhaka will provide a teller booth at their office in Gulshan, where people can pay the $100 non-refundable visa fee.
2. Saimon Overseas also offers all non-immigration visa applicants the opportunity to fill-out and submit their application forms, along with passport and one photograph, and to schedule an interview date/time slot in one step.
3. Applicants can also purchase fee receipts from the selected CitiBank, N.A. branch offices in Gulshan or Motijheel.
1. All applicants for student visas will be required to provide proof of a new $100 processing fee which must be paid to DHS in the United States. No interview can be done without proof of fee payment.
2. The SEVIS fee will apply to students who hold I-20s issued after September 1, 2004. It will apply only to principal applicants, and not to their spouses or children. This is a non-refundable fee and is not contingent on visa issuance.
3. The SEVIS fee is good for the duration of their program of study unless the student falls out of status or changes status. A student will not be required to pay a new fee upon transfer to a new school, extension of stay, change in educational level.
4. SEVIS payments may be made by mail or over the internet. The website, www.fmjfee.com, will accept all major credit cards. Non-immigrant student can also pay the I-901 SEVIS fee locally via the use of the Western Union quick pay service. The fee must be recorded at least 3 days prior to the applicant?s visa interview.
5. If you do not have access to a credit card, you may contact VarsityAdmission.COM at 01819-282014 for SEVIS Fee payment by credit card. It is easier and convenient.
6. Additional information on the SEVIS program can be found on the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement?s Student and Exchange Visitor Program website, www.ice.gov. SEVIS fee must be paid prior to the visa application.
7. Students may schedule their visa interviews as soon as they are accepted to a University. While visas may not be printed without the I-20 form, students can complete their interviews with only an acceptance letter.
8. In addition to establishing that he/she is not an intending immigrant, each student must also demonstrate that she/he is a bona fide student and has access to financial resources.
9. For more detail visit Student Visa page.
|Cinnamon International||House#03, Road#14, Sector#01 Uttara Dhaka-1230||02-48950425, 01745823789|
|Exa Education||Kabir's Point, 129 Senpara Parbata, Mirpur-10, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh.||01733442644|
|InPoint Consultants (IPC)||Flat # 4B (4th floor), House # B-49 Zakir Hossain Road, Mohammadpur Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh||+88-02-9103422, 01552-705612|
|Master Education||29, Mukto Bangla Shopping Complex, 4th Floor, Mirpur-1, Dhaka-1216||01978556665|
|Overseas Ambition Solutions Ltd||Suite: E4 (4th floor) , BTI Center Plaza. 95 Green Road, Farmgate, Dhaka - 1215||+88-02-9135888, +8801793122222|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended