1. Three visa application form completely filled out.
2. Passport validity not less than 6 months and its copy.
3. Four 4 x 6 cm photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months.
4. Admission letter from school in Thailand (Original) - The letter must be typed in the school's letter head and signed by authorized managing director.
5. Official Note certifying the purpose of travel from the Government Agencies /Embassies and Consulates / International Organizations / State Enterprises in Thailand.
6. Document's of sufficient funds or complete bank statement.
7. For company employee -must prepare company work certificate (Business card is not acceptable).
8. For self-employed applicant -must prepare business registration/license.
9. All educational certificates and results.
10. Letters of recommendation from the last educational institution.
11. Airline ticket or confirmation slip with flight no., date of entry and name.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended