1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 1 recent, passport-size photo.
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
5. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
a. The applicant is coming to Switzerland alone
b. The applicant wants to attend a university or some other institution of higher learning
c. The program of studies is fixed
d. The institution attests in writing that the applicant has been accepted for studies
e. The applicant proves necessary financial means
f. The applicant guarantees departure from Switzerland at the end of studies.
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended