1. Passport valid for at least 6 months
2. Completed application form
3. One recent passport-size color photo.
4. Letter of Acceptance from the college, confirming you have been accepted and enrolled on a course of full-time education
5. All educational certificates
6. Letter from college confirming payment of course fees documents (if required).
7. Complete Bank Statement.
8. If your sponsors is staying in South Korea then you have to submit: Letter of sponsorship with documents received from the sponsor in South Korea.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended