1. Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond date of departure required by all.
2. Valid travel documents including an onward or return ticket.
3. Sufficient funds/Complete Bank Statement.
4. Two passport-size photos.
5. Form or letter from college/university in Singapore.
6. Three completed application forms.
7. Yellow fever vaccination certificate if passing through or coming from an endemic zone within 6 days of arriving in Singapore.
8. Local sponsor?s ID card, with photocopy, except for those in Institutes of Higher Learning.
9. Birth certificate.
10. All educational certificates and results.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended