আপনি কি বিদেশে পড়াশোনার জন্য আপনার যোগ্যতা যাচাই করতে চান ?Assess Your Opportunity
উপরোক্ত Button টিতে Click করে র্ফমের প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্যগুলো পূরণ করে পাঠালে আমরা Free Assessment এর ব্যবস্থা করে দেব ।
|Overseas Ambition Solutions Ltd||+8801791022222|
Please separate all documents into two parts:
Visa fee TK 24,900 to be submitted as bank draft in favor of: Australian High Commission.
Bank drafts can be purchased against cash from BRAC Bank extension counter located at the VFS application center, or at any branch of Standard Chartered Bank.
1. Student Visa Application Cover Sheet
2. Application form 157A with 3 recent, passport-size color photographs of each applicant stapled to the top right-hand corner of the form
3. Completed Details of Relatives form
4. One-page statement of purpose (if applicable)
5. Photocopy of the offer letter.
6. Evidence of the IELTS score
7. Photocopies of the students educational certificates & marksheets (with highest level of education first), passport, and photocopies of any other originals that have been submitted with the application.
8. Student Visa Financial Guarantee forms followed by each guarantors documents as follows:
* Original bank statement
* Photocopies of relevant financial statements
* Photocopies of guarantor?s source of income documents.
1. Passport of applicant and any dependants intending to travel.
2. All original documents. Original documents include:
(a) IELTS score
(b) offer letter
(c) educational certificates & marksheets (with highest level of education first)
(d) employment certificates (if employed)
(e) gardian of student has to show diposit of 50 lakhs taka in bank and income tax of the money
(e) any other original documents that you think are necessary to submit with the application. These documents will be kept until assessment is completed and then returned to you.
VFS Dhaka Office
Apartment 3C (2nd Floor)
House SW (1)
(Opposite ARYSHA Restaurant)
25, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan 1, Dhaka 1212
Helpline No: 8825973 (09:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00)
Application lodgement Timings:
Sun-Thu 09:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00
Passport & Document Collection: 16:00 to 17:00
Australian visa applicants from Sylhet & Chittagong and respective adjoining areas can now take delivery of their documents from the VFS Sylhet & Chittagong office respectively against a nominal fee of Taka 300.00. The address is as below:
VFS Sylhet Office
Garden Towers, 1st Floor,
Shahjalal Bridge Link Road
VFS Chittagong Office
38, Agrabad C/A
Chittagong - 4100
The Australian Visa application Center in Bangladesh accepts applications, collect visa application charges and arrange interview times at the Australian High Commission.
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended