Three Students Admitted in DU Using Electronic Device
Three students have been admitted to the Dhaka University (DU) through attending the admission tests with t-shirt attached device provided by forger group.
CID received this thrilling information after the arrest of a forger group of four persons on November 15, 2016. This group was giving chances to the candidates in illegal ways through delivering device attached cloths for various public university admission and job recruitment examinations.
CID arrested the members of the group- four former students of Dhaka University and Jagannath University from the capital's Lalbagh, Azimpur and Paltan. Electronic device sandow t-shirt including various equipment were recovered from them.
They were taking three to four lakh taka from each admission seeking candidate of country's public universities in the last three years. Also they were operating an illegal office at Paltan.
The arrestees' are- former student of World Theology department of Dhaka University Masud Rana, an irregular student of Marketing Department Rajidul Sheikh and former student of Economics Department of Jagannath University Jewel Khan and a former student of Geography & Environmental Science Department Kaiser Alam Khokon.
Head of the forensic department of CID Headquarter Raoshan Ara Begum confirmed that on November 16, 2016 (Wednesday). She said, they were arrested based on secret information. Also this year, they helped three students to take part in the university entrance exam with the special made T-shirts. All three have been admitted to Dhaka University.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit52 ATM cards like a communication device, China made 45 connections and hearing Bluetooth devices, 47 SIM cards of different operators, various government officials of the seal pad for attestation, two laptops, photos of many students, application forms of DU, CU and JU admission seeking students, exam pass certificates, checks worth of 12 lakh taka taken advance and two black color sandow t-shirts made in country were recovered from the arrestees.
CID Officer Md. Ehsan Uddin Chowdhury said, "The group was sending students to the exam hall with this special t-shirt under the shirt or kameez. An ATM card like calling device, small microphone on the neck, and a small Bluetooth device were hidden inside the ear. At the beginning of the test, the group calls from the outside. Then the candidates read the questions. Then the group sends answers from outside.
Raoshan Ara Begum said, "The arrestees are very talented. One of the groups of them is collecting the students in the field level, then deal with them. Three to three and half lakh taka were taken if the student can be admitted. The group had this fraud in Chittagong University in addition to the Dhaka University and Jagannath University.
Submit Your Comments:
- এন.ইউ’র মাস্টার্স (নিয়মিত) ভর্তির রিলিজ স্লিপের আবেদন শুরু ২১ মার্চ
- ICAB Notice on Professional Examinations
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 8th Batch at DU
- ২০১৪-১৫ শিক্ষাবর্ষ ১ম পর্ব মাস্টার্স (প্রাইভেট) প্রোগ্রামে রেজিস্ট্রেশন বিজ্ঞপ্তি
- The 1st Convocation of BUFT will be held in last week of July
- The 6th Convocation of SEU to be held on 21 March 2017
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on AFNA March 2017
- Admission in Training Course on GIS at DU March 2017
- ৩ এপ্রিল শুরু হচ্ছে মাষ্টার্স শেষপর্বের পরীক্ষা
- Admission going on summer-2017- South Asian Versity
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU