When the Target is Business Studies Faculty
HSC exam result 2016 was published on August 18, 2016. And the public university admission fight already started. Extensive preparations needed to be admitted in public universities.
Faculty of Business Administration of most of the public universities will be the target of most of the students who passed from the Commerce group.
Top three students of 2013 admission test for 'Ga' Unit of Dhaka University are Rayhan Sobhan, Shuvadhbani Pal and Marzuka Afrida.
Rayhan Sobhan obtains the first place. He passed the SSC from Manipur High School and HSC from Dhaka Commerce College. Currently he is studying in the Accounting and Information Systems Department of Dhaka University.
He said, 120 marks admission test will be held for Business Faculty. And 80 more numbers will be taken from the SSC and HSC GPA to create the Merit List. English is very important for the Business Faculty, because minimum 12 numbers to get in this subject.
Suvadhbani Pal becomes the second. She is in the Finance Department now. She passed SSC and HSC from Holy Cross Higher Secondary School and College. She said, re-read the previous year's questions. You have to keep the knowledge about current affairs besides the text books.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account BenefitMarzuka Afrida Sumaiya acquired the third place and currently reading in the Accounting and Information Systems Department. She passed the SSC from Viqarunnisa Noon School and HSC from Dhaka City College.
She said, text books are the most helpful for Bengali part in admission test. She specifically mentioned the board provided text book for Bangla first paper and ninth-tenth grade Bengali grammar book for Bangla second paper.
They said with the same tone about the admission test, most of the students targeted Faculty of Business Administration to be admitted in the Business Departments. Students have to struggle in the admission test due to the limitations of seats.
Students should give the admission test with cold head. In addition, they should not answer the questions which they are absolutely not sure about. Because, numbers are deducted for each incorrect answer.
Submit Your Comments:
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended