Admission at Indian Engineering College - Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) is an AUTONOMOUS Institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), with the concurrence of VTU / Govt. of Karnataka / UGC and Accredited by AICTE, Govt. of India. NMIT is the youngest Engineering College to be conferred the prestigious AUTONOMOUS status by VTU / State of Karnataka/UGC.
NMIT is the only unaided private engineering college in Karnataka state selected by Govt. of India for World Bank funding under TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program)
NMIT is a unique Institution where Undergraduate Engineering students are actively participating in the execution of research projects in the emerging areas such as Image Processing / Robotics / CFD etc. This has resulted in research publications by these students in National / International Conferences / Journals.
NMIT offers wide range of academic programs comprising of Seven Undergraduate and Five Postgraduate programs in Engineering besides MBA and MCA. Six Departments of NMIT are offering doctoral programs PhD of VTU / Mysore University.
NMIT is one of the few Engineering colleges in Karnataka which has been granted additional seats up to 15% by AICTE exclusively for the students belonging to the categories of Foreign Nationals / PIOs / Children of Indians working in Gulf countries.
For the first time in India, a group of 30 undergraduate students from seven different colleges located in and around Bangalore and Hyderabad has successfully built India's 1st Pico-Satellite "STUDSAT" at Satellite Integration Center located at the lead institute, NMIT. The project is being carried out under the guidance and supervision of Dr. Jharna Majumdar, Professor CSE and Dean (R&D), NMIT with support and supervision of ISRO. Students of NMIT actively participated in the project has received National and International awards for their innovative research contributions. The team has created a national record by entering into LIMCA BOOK of Records 2011 edition.
The college has modern hostel facilities in the campus separately for boys and girls with in house mess facility providing hygienic and nutritious diet. To learn more just log onto www.nmit.ac.in
Programs at a glance in NMIT:
Diploma Programs after SSC (10th Grade):
Duration: 03 years
Fees: US$ 5000 for entire program including all
* Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
Bachelor Programs after (12th Grade):
Duration: 04 years
Tuition fees: US$ 16,000 for entire program including all
* Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science & Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
* Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Master Programs after graduation:
Duration: 02 years
Fees: US 11,500 for the entire program including all
* Master of Technology (M. Tech) in VLSI
* Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering
* Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Thermal Power Engineering
* Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Networking Engineering
* Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Digital Communications and Networking engineering
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration: 02 years
Fees: US 9,650 for the entire program including all
PhD Programs after post-graduation:
Duration: 03 years
Fees: US $ 10,000 for entire program including all
* PhD in Management
* PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
* PhD in Electronics and Communication
* PhD in Mathematics
* PhD in Mechanical Engineering
* PhD in Civil Engineering
Fees and payment:
Considering an un-interrupted education environment NMIT authority has fixed program wise package system cost or fees for international students. To ensure top quality education and research the package will cover every single cost without pocket money and traveling costs. Student does not need to pay all the money at the time of admission rather they can pay yearly installment system.
* Mood of payment: year basis
Admission eligibility for Bangladeshi students:
Diploma: SSC or equivalents
Bachelor: HSC or equivalents
Masters: Bachelor or equivalents.
MBA: Bachelor or equivalents.
MCA: Bachelor or equivalents.
PGDM: Bachelor or equivalents.
PhD: Master's or M. Phil.
How to apply?
To apply for a program fix an appointment with GEE Bangladesh, address given below and visit the office on scheduled day along with all academic credentials, one color photo, original passport, birth certificate and a complete CV. However, PhD applicants must bring a research proposal or synopsis along with other documents mentioned above.
Please note medium of study instruction at NMIT is entirely in English. Before applying for a program student must demonstrate sufficient fluency in English. However, if someone does not have English proficiency certificate; they must sit for a written examination test at the office premises of GEE Bangladesh. Level of English will be determined through the examination. Successful applicants will be encouraged to enroll for the selected program upon availability of seats. Any request or influence will automatically disqualify candidature ship.
GEE Bangladesh is appointed as the Bangladesh regional office to promote full time programs of NMIT in Bangladesh Territory. Therefore, students are encouraged to visit office premises of GEE Bangladesh to check the admission process and to apply for a program.
Address of GEE Bangladesh: GEE Bangladesh 93 New Circular Road Lily Plaza, 3rd Floor Mouchak, Dhaka 1217 Bangladesh Tel: 9351410, 9352102 Mob: 01712571098 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.gee-edu.com.bd
For direct admission: Dr. Prasad Naik Hamsavath NMIT, Bangalore E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 0091 998 020 0016 Web: www.nmit.ac.in শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- 'স্টেপেন্ডিয়াম হাঙ্গেরিকাম প্রোগ্রাম' বৃত্তির জন্য নির্বাচিতদের তালিকা প্রকাশ
- চার বছর মেয়াদী সরকারি কৃষি ডিপ্লোমায় ভর্তি আবেদন শুরু হয়েছে
- NSU offers CJP Course in Fall'19
- ইউএপি'র ৯ম সমাবর্তন ৩১ জুলাই
- Admission Announcement on FRS Training of 2nd Batch at DU
- বাংলাদেশ বিজ্ঞান ও শিল্প পরিষদে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- গাইবান্ধা জেলার দরিদ্র শিক্ষার্থীদের বৃত্তি প্রদান করবে নাহিদ ফাউন্ডেশন
- A Four-Friday Course On DMC Offer By IBA, DU
- সম্পূর্ণ সরকারি খরচে মোটরযান ড্রাইভিং ও রক্ষণাবেক্ষন প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে সেইপ
- ঢাবিতে আরবি বিভাগে 'বেসিক এরাবিক' কোর্সে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- Training Course on Data Analysis at DU
- ঢাবির আধুনিক ভাষা ইনস্টিটিউটে ইংরেজী সংক্ষিপ্ত কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- বিইউবিটির চতুর্থ সমাবর্তন ১০ অক্টোবর
- ইস্টার্ন ইউনিভার্সিটির ৬ষ্ঠ সমাবর্তন ১৬ নভেম্বর
- নির্মাণ শিল্পে দক্ষতা তৈরিতে রিহাব ও সেইপের যৌথ প্রশিক্ষণ কর্মসূচী