Higher Study in Thailand - Affordable Cost of Study and Living
Study abroad in Thailand to discover a country that is truly a land of contrasts, a delightful mix of frenetic energy and serene moments. Hold tight as your tuk-tuk careens high-speed down crowded alleyways, around each corner a new delight. It might be a couple of young, orange-cloaked monks in quiet conversation or the rush of what seems like a thousand mopeds competing for the street. Venture into the bustling markets, a tapestry of exotic tropical fruits and brightly colored spices overloading the senses. Stop to eavesdrop on a lively bartering exchange or simply to have a heavenly foot massage. From the gorgeous countryside of rice fields to jungle-clad mountains to world famous beaches - whether it be big bustling cities or quiet ancient temples - the natural beauty, the friendliness of the people, and its rich culture make Thailand a simply irresistible destination to study abroad.
Thai international higher education universities and colleges offer a total of 685 accredited international programs at undergraduate and graduate levels: 251 Bachelors degree, 314 Masters degree, 105 Doctorate degree and 11 Graduate Diploma degree programs.
Besides accredited academic degree programs, continuing education is an important field within international education in Bangkok and Thailand, here represented by 62 professional non-degree programs. You can choose a university in a city like metropolis Bangkok, but also in Chiangmai, Khon Kaen, and many other locations in Thailand. In this friendly and warm Asian country and culture, you will have a great time. All university programs are accredited and globally recognized, from regional universities with a more Thai character to globally competitive programs. You are very welcome to study for a full degree, for just one exchange semester abroad, or even a Summer in Thailand!
Thailand Program Highlights -
1. Study abroad in Chiang Mai, the cultural heart of Thailand, home to many traditional Thai festivals
2. Live with a Thai student roommate in modern, off-campus housing
3. Innovative academic program includes overnight field trips to traditional hill-tribe villages
4. Volunteer opportunities at a local orphanage or teaching English to young Buddhist monks
5. Explore the historical kingdoms of Thailand with an excursion to Sukhothai, Ayutthaya and Bangkok
6. Study abroad with students and professors from all over Southeast Asia in Thailand's cultural capital 7. Safety, stability, and a low cost of living make Chiang Mai a desirable location
8. Comprehensive three-day Orientation Program in Bangkok, including a visit to the Grand Palace and other cultural activities
Cost of Living is very affordable on an international scale, and so is cost of study (tuition fee) at most Thai universities. Thailand is not really a 'cheap' country, however. As it is anywhere else, you get what you pay for. Prices vary widely, and so does quality, from 'Asian style' (rote textbook learning) to 'western style' (developing understanding and skills). By the way, any foreign student is called an 'exchange student'. It does not need a formal exchange agreement with your university back home to study one semester abroad in Thailand: Study abroad in Asia!
Living in Thailand is something special, as you will learn. Degree programs in English cover a wide range of academic fields, such as accounting, architecture, arts, biotechnology, business administration (marketing, finance & banking, general management, hotel & tourism, international business, and more majors at business schools and colleges), applied chemistry, economics, education, engineering (as well as nano, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing engineering), information technology, law, mass communications and journalism, medicine, music, nursing science, risk management, science and technology, and many more.
The degrees follow the US system with Bachelor (B.A., B.B.A., B.Ed., B.Eng., B.Sc. etc.) in undergraduate studies, and Graduate Diploma, Master (M.A., M.B.A., M.Ed., M.Eng., M.Sc., LL.M. etc.), and doctoral degrees (D.B.A., D.Eng., E.D., LL.D., Ph.D. etc.) on undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate level at graduate schools. The terms 'international college' and 'international graduate school' are not clearly defined in Thailand. Some international colleges only offer graduate studies. 'International program' and 'English program' are often used synonymously. That is misleading, since some universities offer international studies in a 'Chinese program', conducted in Chinese (Mandarin), or even in Arabic language or German language. 'Graduate school' and 'business school' are also term that are not clearly defined.
The most popular fields of study among foreign students are business administration, marketing, business English, Thai language, general management and international business management on undergraduate and graduate level.
Don't worry that your English language skills might not be sufficient for studying in an international study abroad program in Thailand! Our experience shows that every student has a quite impressive passive knowledge and just lacks speaking English language. The more English becomes your everyday language, the faster you will master it. It's a matter of weeks, rather than months! শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- আল-আজহার বৃত্তির জন্য মনোনীতদের মৌখিক পরীক্ষা ২৩ জুলাই
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্সের স্থগিত পরীক্ষার নতুন সংশোধিত সময়সূচি
- সরকারি-বেসরকারি পলিটেকনিকে শূন্য আসনে ভর্তির আহ্বান
- আন্তর্জাতিক হিফ্য ও ক্বিরাত প্রতিযোগিতায় নারীদের অংশগ্রহনের আহ্বান
- 'স্টেপেন্ডিয়াম হাঙ্গেরিকাম প্রোগ্রাম' বৃত্তির জন্য নির্বাচিতদের তালিকা প্রকাশ
- চার বছর মেয়াদী সরকারি কৃষি ডিপ্লোমায় ভর্তি আবেদন শুরু হয়েছে
- NSU offers CJP Course in Fall'19
- ইউএপি'র ৯ম সমাবর্তন ৩১ জুলাই
- Admission Announcement on FRS Training of 2nd Batch at DU
- বাংলাদেশ বিজ্ঞান ও শিল্প পরিষদে প্রশিক্ষণ কোর্সে ভর্তি
- গাইবান্ধা জেলার দরিদ্র শিক্ষার্থীদের বৃত্তি প্রদান করবে নাহিদ ফাউন্ডেশন
- A Four-Friday Course On DMC Offer By IBA, DU
- সম্পূর্ণ সরকারি খরচে মোটরযান ড্রাইভিং ও রক্ষণাবেক্ষন প্রশিক্ষণ দেবে সেইপ
- ঢাবিতে আরবি বিভাগে 'বেসিক এরাবিক' কোর্সে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- Training Course on Data Analysis at DU