Bocconi Scholarship for International Students - Graduate for the AY 2013-2014
Bocconi University offers up to 40 need-based scholarships to international students enrolling in a Bachelor program or a Law Program at Bocconi. The awarding of the scholarship also takes into consideration scholastic performances of the students.
The Scholarship consists of a full tuition waiver worth approximately 11,000.00 pound per year for a maximum of 3 academic years (for Bachelor programs) or 5 academic years (for the Law program). The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by the same deadline as that of the applicant's Bocconi online admission's application; see table below.
Only applicants for the first year of a Bocconi Bachelor Program or the Law program who meet all the following conditions will be taken into consideration for the awarding of the scholarship:
- non-Italian citizenship;
- non-Italian residence;
- a non-Italian High School Diploma earned in Italy or abroad.
Students who meet any of the following conditions will NOT be taken into consideration:
- previously enrolled in an undergraduate program or in a Combined Bachelor's and Master's Program in Italy or abroad;
- have earned an Undergraduate or Graduate level university degree;
- recipient of a scholarship awarded for the AY 2013-14 by private or public institutions.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND AWARDING
Applicants must complete and submit the online Bocconi Scholarship online application form, available at www.unibocconi.eu/finaidapplications, by the same deadline as that of their Bocconi online admission's application. Please refer to the deadlines indicated in the table below; online applications submitted after the proper deadline will be not considered.
The online application will require detailed information regarding the student's family economic condition. Regardless of the applicant's economic status, the economic information of the applicant's parents and nuclear family members will also be taken into consideration.
Please note that the application must be finalized by 1500 hrs Italian time (GMT+1), on the date of the applicant's relevant deadline.
Applicants will be informed about whether or not they have been awarded the scholarship once the admission's selection results have been released: approximately 2 weeks after their publication and before the deadline for enrollment in Bocconi.
Students who submit their application for admission and for scholarship in a given admission round, but are placed on 'stand by' by the Admission Office, will be evaluated both for admissions and for the scholarship awarding in one of the following rounds. The Student Services Office will notify the student of which session his/her scholarship application will be considered.
Scholarships will be awarded by a Commission whose decision is unquestionable and final: no appeals will be considered.
Procedures for awarded students Candidates awarded a scholarship must complete the following steps (failure to do so will result in the revocation of the scholarship: no exceptions will be made):
1) enroll in Bocconi according to the timeline and methods as laid out by the admissions office, and make the payment of the advance on the 1st installment of 2013/2014 tuition and fees of 1,543.00 pound (the sum will be reimbursed approximately by the end of January 2014 by Università Bocconi);
2) send the following documents within 60 days of the notification of the awarding of the scholarship:
-- the "summarizing form" attached to the confirmation e-mail that applicants receive when they submit the online Bocconi Scholarship for International Students application form;
-- a copy of the student's valid passport;
-- For non-Italian income and assets the following documents must be submitted in original language together with an official translated version in Italian or English and both the original and the translated version must be legalized and stamped by the relevant local Italian authority (for Italian translations) or legalized with an Apostille stamp, Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 (for Italian and/or English translations) in countries where possible:
* a document indicating the composition of the student's family household must be provided. This document should indicate all family members (nuclear and extended) registered with the same permanent address as the applicant. Please note that the applicant's family economic condition will be evaluated considering the applicant's family of origin, including parents, as well as all those listed in the official document of the composition of the student's family household, including nuclear and extended family members with the same permanent address;
* a copy of tax returns for the calendar year 2011 for all of the applicant's family and/or household members must be provided. (If tax returns are not produced in the student's country statements, from each family and/or household members' employer indicating the gross person's gross income for 2011 will be considered together with a declaration from the relevant tax agency indicating that the person has no liability/obligations toward the agency/authority for the 2011 year);
* a declaration of gross annual income for the 2011 calendar year for each of the applicant's family and/or household members who were employed in the 2011 year must be provided. This certification should be issued by the employer. For unemployed members a declaration of unemployment, retirement/pension, or enrollment in school/university must be provided;
* if one or more of the student's family household members (nuclear or extended family) owned a company or shares: a Balance sheet up to 31/12/2011, profit and loss account and additional note and a document attesting the number of shares for each family and/or household member. If a Balance sheet, as indicated, is not produced in the student's country the following documents must be provided: A) the final cash balance as of 31 December 2011 B) the overall cost of all assets which can be liquidated with net value of all those paid off as of 31 December 2011 and C) all other assets and properties, as of 31 December 2011;
* if one or more of the student's family household members (nuclear or extended family) owned developed property as of 31/12/2011: a document indicating the relevant area in square meters of the developed property and, if any, documents certifying any mortgages on this property and the amount which has not been repaid as of 31 December 2011 must be provided;
* if the applicant's family lives in a rented home/flat, a copy of the rental contract which indicates the rent must be provided;
* if the applicant's family lives in a home/flat for free and the home/flat is not owned by any of the current habitants a copy of the title dead showing the full name of the owner must be provided;
* documentation attesting movable assets as of 31 December 2011 (bank accounts both checking and savings, stocks, dividends, shareholdings, portions of assets net of any companies owned, etc) for each family and/or household member.
-- For household income and assets in Italy (if any): a 2012 ISEE/ISEEU declaration and the D.S.U. (Dichiarazione sostitutiva unica) which refer to the 2011 calendar year.
All information and documents provided by students will be verified. If there are any discrepancies between the data provided by the students when filling out the Bocconi Scholarship online application and the documentation sent by mail, the student will be informed and the scholarship will be revoked. Withholding information could result in disciplinary sanctions.
As ONLY applicants awarded the Bocconi Scholarship for International Students will be required to submit all of the above documentation by registered mail, further details regarding where to send and the deadline by which send the documents will be sent by email to awardees.
The award will be renewed for a maximum of 2 academic years (for Bachelor programs) or 4 academic years (for the Law program), to those students who meet the following criteria:
- are enrolled in the relevant academic year of their degree program and have made the payment of the advance on the 1st installment of tuition and fees by September 18th of each year;
- and meet the below merit requirements for the:
- Second year (2014-15): earn at least 49 credits by August 10, 2014 with a grade point average of at least 26/30;
- Third year (2015-16): earn at least 95 credits by August 10, 2015 with a grade point average of at least 26/30;
- Fourth year (2016-17): earn at least 150 credits by August 10, 2016 with a grade point average of at least 26/30;
- Fifth year (2017-18): earn at least 220 credits by August 10, 2017 with a grade point average of at least 26/30.
The grade point average is calculated as the weighted credit average of all grades for exams and modules passed and registered in the recipient's academic record.
The annual renewal of the Bocconi Scholarship for International Students is not subject to the submission of economic documents each year.
EXCLUSION AND REVOCATION OF THE BOCCONI SCHOLARSHIP
Students will automatically lose the scholarship if they:
- do not accept the award according to the guidelines set forth in the awarding email;
- provide incorrect economic information;
- receive disciplinary sanctions imposed by Bocconi University: disciplinary sanctions imposed by Bocconi University will result in a revocation of all benefits, including those granted for the Academic Year when the sanctioned behaviour took place.
Students whose award is revoked must settle all tuition and fees payments with the TCA office.
For further information please contact: Student Services Office - Piazza Sraffa, 13 - 20136 Milano - Italia e-mail: email@example.com tel. (+39) 02.5836.2152 or visit - Scholarship Page. শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Submit Your Comments:
- ২য় বর্ষ ডিগ্রি পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স পরীক্ষার সময়সূচি প্রকাশ
- জাতীয় গণমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের অধীন পিজিডি ইন ব্রডকাস্ট জার্নালিজমে ভর্তি
- ঢাবিতে গ্রীষ্মকালীন অবকাশ ও ঈদুল ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু
- বিআইজিএমে সংক্ষিপ্ত কোর্সে ভর্তি কার্যক্রম শুরু
- শাবিপ্রবির আবাসিক হল বন্ধ ২৪ মে
- জবিতে ঈদ ও গ্রীষ্মের ছুটি শুরু রবিবার
- C.S July-December, 2019 admission notice at ICSB
- বিআইএমের ঢাকা ক্যাম্পাসে ৬ মাস মেয়াদী ডিপ্লোমা কোর্সে ভর্তি শুরু
- শাবিপ্রবিতে গ্রীষ্মকালীন অবকাশ, পবিত্র রমজান ও ঈদুল ফিতরের ছুটি শুরু
- এমফিল-পিএইচডি প্রোগ্রামে ভর্তি পরীক্ষা ১৫ মে
- মাস্টার্স প্রথম পর্ব পরীক্ষার সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- ডিগ্রি পাস ও সার্টিফিকেট কোর্স প্রথম বর্ষের পরীক্ষার তারিখ পরিবর্তন
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের স্থগিত পরীক্ষার নতুন সময়সূচী প্রকাশ
- বস্ত্র অধিদফতরে বিভিন্ন পদের নিয়োগের মৌখিক পরীক্ষা শুরু ২৩ মে
- রাবিতে পবিত্র রমজান ও গ্রীষ্মকালীন ছুটি শুরু বুধবার