First Year Honours, Home Economics, Session: 2016-17
Only the female candidates are asked to apply.
Applicants must passed SSC/equivalent in 2010-2013 with GPA 2.00 and HSC/equivalent in 2016 with GPA 2.00 from any recognized board of Bangladesh or foreign candidates with equivalent degree.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Sum of the both GPA must be 4.00 with 4th subject and must not less than GPA 2.00 in any exam.
Application form will be available at online on payment of Tk. 500/-.
Applicants have to submit attested photocopies of all certificates, mark-sheets and three copy of passport size photographs.
|Exam Time||10:00 AM|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended