MBA (Evening), Masters level, Session: 2013-2014
Prescribed application forms for admission to MBA (Evening) Program will be available at the Sonali Bank Limited, Dhaka University Campus Branch, on payment of Tk 1,000.
Filled up application should be submitted with all necessary documents as University required during the time.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 6 points (First Division = 3, Second Division = 2, Third Division = 1, GPA 4 = 3, GPA 3 = 2 and GPA 2 = 1 point).
End Date: 6th October, 2013
Admission Test: 1st November, 2013
Helpline: 02-8613295, 9661920-73
Know More About This Subject
Specialty areas: Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Management Information Systems (MIS), Tourism & Hospitality Management and International Business.
For details please contact the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Phone: 8613295, 9661920-73/4360
|Application Start||25th September, 2013|
|Application End||6th October, 2013|
|Submission Start||25th September, 2013|
|Submission End||6th October, 2013|
|Admission Test||1st November, 2013|
- Dhaka University to reopen on August 2
- NU Hons 2012-13 2nd year exam form fill up date extended
- Elementary and Level-1 Language Courses Starts at BUP
- DUET BSc Engg/B.Arch admission will begin from July 29
- Evening Masters and short course admission starts at PUST
- UK Education Open Day at Dhaka, August 2015
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University to Reopen on July 26
- Evening Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism at RU
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking in DU
- Fall 2015 Admission Fair starts at Primeasia University
- NU Masters (1st part)-2013 form fill-up deadline extended
- JU Bachelor (Hons) 1st year admission test from Oct 25
- Masters (Final) and 1st part exam schedule published
- Certificate Course on Risk Management in Banking at DU
- BSMRMU invites applications for admission in two Masters courses