MBA (Evening), Masters level, Session: 2013-2014
Prescribed application forms for admission to MBA (Evening) Program will be available at the Sonali Bank Limited, Dhaka University Campus Branch, on payment of Tk 1,000.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Filled up application should be submitted with all necessary documents as University required during the time.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 6 points (First Division = 3, Second Division = 2, Third Division = 1, GPA 4 = 3, GPA 3 = 2 and GPA 2 = 1 point).
End Date: 6th October, 2013
Admission Test: 1st November, 2013
Helpline: 02-8613295, 9661920-73
Know More About This Subject
Specialty areas: Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Management Information Systems (MIS), Tourism & Hospitality Management and International Business.
For details please contact the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Phone: 8613295, 9661920-73/4360
|Application Start||25th September, 2013|
|Application End||6th October, 2013|
|Submission Start||25th September, 2013|
|Submission End||6th October, 2013|
|Admission Test||1st November, 2013|
- MATS and IHT admission instruction 2016-17
- Short course focusing on Excel and SPSS at DU Aug 2016
- NU Degree private course registration starts
- IML, DU offers Junior Certificate Language Courses in 2016-17 session
- Advanced Course on Research Methodology 5th Batch at DU
- PSTU will be reopened on July 14
- Private polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended
- NU Hons 3rd year 2015 exam form fill-up starts
- NU Master of Advanced Studies admission from Jul 10
- BTEC admission test results published
- NU advanced MBA admission test result published
- Elementary & Level-1 Language Courses 2016 admission in BUP
- BRUR summer vacation from June 19
- NU Masters (Professional) course admission deadline extends
- Polytechnic admission 2016-17 deadline extended