MBA (Evening), Masters level, Session: 2013-2014
Prescribed application forms for admission to MBA (Evening) Program will be available at the Sonali Bank Limited, Dhaka University Campus Branch, on payment of Tk 1,000.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Filled up application should be submitted with all necessary documents as University required during the time.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 6 points (First Division = 3, Second Division = 2, Third Division = 1, GPA 4 = 3, GPA 3 = 2 and GPA 2 = 1 point).
End Date: 6th October, 2013
Admission Test: 1st November, 2013
Helpline: 02-8613295, 9661920-73
Know More About This Subject
Specialty areas: Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Management Information Systems (MIS), Tourism & Hospitality Management and International Business.
For details please contact the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Phone: 8613295, 9661920-73/4360
|Application Start||25th September, 2013|
|Application End||6th October, 2013|
|Submission Start||25th September, 2013|
|Submission End||6th October, 2013|
|Admission Test||1st November, 2013|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended