MBA (Evening), Masters level, Session: 2013-2014
Prescribed application forms for admission to MBA (Evening) Program will be available at the Sonali Bank Limited, Dhaka University Campus Branch, on payment of Tk 1,000.
শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
Account Benefit Filled up application should be submitted with all necessary documents as University required during the time.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 6 points (First Division = 3, Second Division = 2, Third Division = 1, GPA 4 = 3, GPA 3 = 2 and GPA 2 = 1 point).
End Date: 6th October, 2013
Admission Test: 1st November, 2013
Helpline: 02-8613295, 9661920-73
Know More About This Subject
Specialty areas: Management Studies, Accounting and Information Systems, Marketing, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Management Information Systems (MIS), Tourism & Hospitality Management and International Business.
For details please contact the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka. Phone: 8613295, 9661920-73/4360
|Application Start||25th September, 2013|
|Application End||6th October, 2013|
|Submission Start||25th September, 2013|
|Submission End||6th October, 2013|
|Admission Test||1st November, 2013|
- Admission in Chinese Language Course July-2016 at BOU
- 2nd release slip of NU BA (Pass) and Professional admission
- Get NU Masters registration card at online
- NU Hons 2nd year examinations postponed
- Release Slip application for NU MS-Professional course 2015
- 27th training course on higher research at DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission starts at IBA, DU
- Stamford University semester final exams postponed
- Semester final exams 2016 at Gono Bishwabidyalay
- Admission in JU vacant seats on April 13
- NU Hons 1st part private registration date extended
- BOU CSE admission test results on April 6
- Leadership & Change Management course 2016 at IBA, DU
- BOU SSC/equivalent exam 2014 results published
- Science Festival-2016 to take place at RUET on April 28