Economics, Bachelor level, Session: Spring 2017
Applicants can collect the application form from the AUW Office of Admissions or their Country Coordinators, or from the AUW website: (www.asian-university.org). The complete application package includes an application form, self-assessment form and an institutional recommendation form.
In addition to the application form, the self-assessment form, and the institutional recommendation form, applicants must submit the following:
1. 2 copies of passport-size photographs with the name of the applicant written on the back.
2. Copy of birth certificates.
3. Certified/attested copies of all academic transcripts and certificates.
4. Copies of any other certificates received (for extracurricular activities).
5. Copies of all relevant financial documents (e.g., bank statements, income tax certificates, salary statements, etc.).
6. SAT scores (for students applying for early admission).
Applicants can either email all application material to firstname.lastname@example.org or send all documents through post to the Office of Admissions. International applicants should send all application materials to their country coordinators.শিক্ষা সংক্রান্ত খবরাখবর নিয়মিত পেতে রেজিস্ট্রেশন করুন অথবা Log In করুন।
To be considered for regular admissions, an applicant should:
1. Have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education,
2. Have demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to work for positive social change,
3. Received an average of 60% of marks or equivalent grades in the final examinations, including a minimum score of 60% on both English and mathematics exams.
Students who appear for 2015 Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) equivalent examination are also eligible to apply, provided they submit their test results and recommendations from the Head of the Institution.
|Application Start||28th December, 2016|
|Application End||31st January, 2017|
|Submission Start||28th December, 2016|
|Submission End||31st January, 2017|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended