Executive MBA, Masters level, Session: Spring 2017
A relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized University with a GPA of 2.50 or above on a scale of 4.00
A relevant Bachelor Degree with at least second divisions.
Some students may be required to complete some additional preparatory courses at SU before they start their Master’s programs.
Different departments may have some additional requirements.
|Application Start||11th December, 2016|
|Application End||30th January, 2017|
|Submission Start||11th December, 2016|
|Submission End||30th January, 2017|
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Mar-2017
- LCMC course admission February 2017 at IBA, DU
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended