LLB (Pass), Bachelor level, Session: Spring 2017
Minimum GPA of 2.5 (or second division) in SSC and HSC examinations (or their equivalent), or GCE/IGCE "O" Level in four subjects and "A" Level in two subjects with minimum GPA of 2.50 in each exam (using scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or Average 450 marks in GED with five subjects. However:
The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, shall be eligible for getting admission to the University if they have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totaling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
Equivalent performance under other educational systems (e.g. American High School Diploma or IB, etc.) University also be accepted.
A combined SAT score of 1100 also accepted in lieu of Admission Test for High School Graduates in any system.
For admission to engineering programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level.
The University shall also accept non-degree admissions, usually for exchange students.
Acceptable score in SU admission test.
1. Students who have passed the HSC Examination under the mark-based grading system are considered for admission and scholarship at SU on the basis of a conversion scale approved by SU admission committee.
2. Any problem or confusion relating to the degree or diploma obtained from home or abroad of any applicant for admission in the undergraduate and graduate or for other purposes shall be referred to and resolved by the Degree Equivalence Committee of SU.
3. Transfer of credits from comparable educational institutions may be considered after admission.
|Application Start||11th December, 2016|
|Application End||30th January, 2017|
|Submission Start||11th December, 2016|
|Submission End||30th January, 2017|
- Six-week LCMC course admission Feb 2017 at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate courses Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- Two-day certificate course Jan-2017 starts at IBA, DU
- IBA, DU offering four-week RMC course
- DU rokeya hall alumni association reunion Nov 25
- Kamil (Masters) exam results published under IU
- NU Master's admission merit list on Nov 10
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC Nov-2016
- First merit list of Hons 1st year admission in NU
- BICM offers 3 certificate training programs
- IBA, DU offering a six week course on HRMC November-2016
- CoU 1st year application deadline extended
- BSMRSTU 1st year admission deadline extended
- SUST 1st year admission application starts Oct 16
- Application deadline of NSTU admission extended