Apparel Manufacture & Technology, Bachelor level, Session: Summer 2017
Minimum GPA of 2.5 (or second division) in SSC and HSC examinations (or their equivalent), or GCE/IGCE "O" Level in four subjects and "A" Level in two subjects with minimum GPA of 2.50 in each exam (using scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or Average 450 marks in GED with five subjects. However:
The students, who are sons/daughters of freedom fighters, shall be eligible for getting admission to the University if they have a minimum GPA of 6.00 totaling the GPA of SSC and HSC Examinations. Students, however, have to submit the copy of authenticated Certificate as the proof of his/her father/mother’s identity as a freedom fighter.
Equivalent performance under other educational systems (e.g. American High School Diploma or IB, etc.) University also be accepted.
A combined SAT score of 1100 also accepted in lieu of Admission Test for High School Graduates in any system.
For admission to engineering programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level.
The University shall also accept non-degree admissions, usually for exchange students.
Acceptable score in SU admission test.
1. Students who have passed the HSC Examination under the mark-based grading system are considered for admission and scholarship at SU on the basis of a conversion scale approved by SU admission committee.
2. Any problem or confusion relating to the degree or diploma obtained from home or abroad of any applicant for admission in the undergraduate and graduate or for other purposes shall be referred to and resolved by the Degree Equivalence Committee of SU.
3. Transfer of credits from comparable educational institutions may be considered after admission.
|Application Start||1st April, 2017|
|Application End||30th April, 2017|
|Submission Start||1st April, 2017|
|Submission End||30th April, 2017|
- জাতীয় গনমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউটের প্রশিক্ষন সংক্রান্ত পুনঃবিঞ্জপ্তি
- Arabic & French language courses at IML, DU
- Training course on SPSS for professional & Students
- ঢাবি শক্তি ইনস্টিটিউটের ভর্তি পরীক্ষা আগামী ১৫ জুলাই
- BICM offers one year PGD in Capital Market
- জাতীয় বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ে অনার্স ২য় বর্ষের ফলাফল পুনঃনিরীক্ষণ শুরু কাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at IICT
- Six months Diploma program admission starts at IICT, KUET
- Six months Diploma program admission starts in BIM
- PGD in Genocide Studies offered by CGS, DU
- ফাজিল অনার্স ১ম বর্ষের ফল প্রকাশ আগামীকাল
- Training courses admission July 2017 starts at BIM
- NIMC Offers Training on Modern Broadcast Technology
- BICM offers 5 certificate training programs
- CATTR offers Arabic Language Learning course in DU